Thursday, April 12, 2012

Excited ...

Tomorrow morning going to Nizhny !!
So excited !!
Everything is almost packed ..
Prepared ..
Tonight we had a dinner together ..
And will see each other only 5 days after ..
Let's see some photos ..
This is the trial did by me .. Elvis and I have to do quite a lot of this ..
Its for the decoration for graduation night ..
Soon in May ..

First dish .. Nuggets ..
Fried by Sharmyne ..

Second dish .. Black pepper beef ..
Half by Sharmyne, Half by me ..
I did the sauce .. 

3rd dish .. Chicken pox
Its chicken-pork with kicap larh ..
by Elvis .. and his dishes, always nice ..

My bowl .. eating my own dish after eating elvis's and Sharmyne ..
We ate the dinner together with Kah Yee and Carmen ..
After that busy packing a little bit more ..
Then help Sharmyne to fix her internet line problem ..
Wiring problem ..
Thanks to my daddy for teaching me something about wiring ..
So did a little bit easy easy job and fixed it ..
but took me 1 to 2 hours ...
Not skill problems but the wire is very fragile ..
keep on breaking .. eventho i reli handle with great care already ..
Now, I have to keep my computer ..
(Because i am bringing my computer)
and I will take a lot of photos and update my blog ..
Even in Nizhny .. 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment