Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nasi Lemak Day in Volgograd

Nasi Lemak ??
Whoever reading this might be thinking ..
Whoa Nasi Lemak in Volgograd ??
Haha ..
It's actually made by Malaysian ..
My friends .. =)

Let's begin with it ..
Today Saturday ..
Most of our University's students have holiday ..
Why ??
Because its Hitler's birthday ..
But so so so unfortunate and unlucky for us ..
We still have class ..
And the most tension class ..
CHEMISTRY ~!!
Haiz ..
Just dont care bout it ..
Skip that part ..
Nothing interesting ..

Next ..
Is what I am waiting for ..
have been waiting for ..
Nasi Lemak !!
I bought Nasi Lemak from my friend ..
She is cooking Nasi Lemak and sell with her brother ..
First time just trying out ..
So I bought some to support her ..
Here's some photos ..

This is the Flyer that she and Elvis made ..
Nice ~!!

This is what I get this afternoon..
Look nice and taste nice ..
I ordered Mixed Nasi Lemak ..
Means Normal Nasi Lemak + Nasi Lemak Ayam
Finish eating everything ..
Nothing left..
After that ..
I promised to go to a senior's house ..
A few days ago ..
And going to have dinner there ..
Was so so looking forward to it ..
First time eat his cooking ..
His name is ~
Marcus .. =)


Outside hostel ..
Everything's green ..
Flowers blooming ..
Grass growing wild ..

The "papa" taking care of us de ,
planted some rose i think ..
Not yet fully grown ..
I went to the senior house very early ..
I have nothing to do in Kim too ~
Just go and have a look at their house ..
Changed and moved some furnitures ..
Sure very tiring ..
All heavy and big furnitures ..
 And yeah ~
let's talk bout what happened there ..
The following photos are taken without owner's permission ..
Please dont get mad .. =P

Their fridge ..
They have everything inside ..
Or inside the cupboard ..
When I say everything, means

EVERYTHING !!
They even got pandan leaves, lime leaves and so on ..

Let's introduce another senior ..
Also very good nice person ..
His name is Xavier in facebook .. =P
and chinese name is ..
稚扬
And usually I call him Ah gong ..

This is Marcus ..
He is the main chef and he always cook nice dishes ..
He gives order to Ah gong and another house mate ..
And they cut and take and prepare ingredients for him ..
For he is the main chef and cook nice dishes ..
Haha ..
I m having fun looking at him giving orders ..
And cooking ..

Blender ..
Basically just blend everything ..
Anything u found spicy in ur kitchen, you blend it and mix ..
Thats what he taught me how to make the Nasi Lemak sauce ..

This is Ah Gong again ..
This is his pose of washing dishes ..
And saw him posing this pose quite few times..
Haha ~

(Ah gong, I know u gonna laugh at this for sure !)

This is the rice ..
With pandan leaves inside ..
its santan rice ..
Super tasty ..

See the cupboard ?
They got everything ..
All the spices from Malaysia ..

Closer look ..
Top is spices ..
Full until it almost fall out ..
Then tea and sugar down there .
.

After blending everything ..
Fry the sauce ..
Smells nice ..
And reminds me of Kim's 3rd floor ..
Lots and lots of Indians cooking curry ..
Almost the same smell ..
But Marcus said he cooking chinese one,
different from them ..

Cooking chrysanthemum tea..

Decorating the plates ...
Nicely decorated !

Blurred ..
Coz I was in a hurry of taking this photo secretly ..

Where is one more plate ?!?!?
Haha ..
Taken to his another house mate ..
To eat in his own room ..
=)

Also nicely decorated even in the bowl ..

Chrysanthemum tea, after cooking for ..
around 30 minutes i guess??

And this is mine ..
My Nasi Lemak ~
Its nice too ..
Ate till very full and also clean plate/ bowl..
Nothing left in the bowl ..
Today I ate 2 plates of Nasi Lemak ..
One made by my Indian classmate,
one made by my Chinese senior ..
Both different but nice ..
Tasty in their own ways ..
Thanks a lot !!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment