Monday, April 30, 2012

HAPPY AND EXCITED

Today is a boring day ..
Starting with a boring day ..
but at night ..
I felt excited, challenging and happy ~!!
Morning I didnt go to church ..
(feeling a bit unwell)
Afternoon just ly on bed play phone and computer ..
*boring* *yawn*
Near to night time ..
Carmen whatsapp me and said ..
"肚子饿" in english is "Stomach is hungry"
So I asked her to bring down her food and I cook for her ..
Since I have nothing to do and very boring ..
Then today is also our groupmate, Kousalya's bday ..
29/4/2012
Sharmyne and I promised to cook for her ..
So I am cooking for 2 person at 1 time ..
(actually I tot Kousalya will come back later)
Is this orchid ??
@@
Outside hostel
planted by the worker .. 

Is this orchid ??
Beautiful ..

This is what I brought to kitchen ..
Prepare to cook for 2 person ..
At ONE time !!

This is then after that cook for me and sharmyne ..
The cooking for 2 person at ONE time is for Kousalya and carmen ..
I was too hurry and busy so didnt manage to take more photos ..
But after I done,
Carmen took one photo .. 
Actually got some more .. 
Not at me here ..
Just take note in facebook ..
Nicely decorated ..
She is 19 but why 9?
Coz couldnt find the number 1 candle ..
lolz ..
And still got 1 more bowl of sweet sour chicken ..
Carmen didnt take the photo ..
Here comes the interesting and happy part ..
The sweet and sour chicken ~!!
I just anyhow cooked coz I was in a hurry ..
(cooking for 2 person)
and kind of messy ..
Lucky got Elvis help a bit ..
Then Kousalya said it was nice .. super nice ..
She gave some to her friends, and her brother ..
All of them said nice and tell me ..
I was so shy coz I didnt reli put so much effort in it..
(not that i don wan to put effort)
Then one of her friends even asked me how to cook ..
So I told her the ingredients ..
And the funniest part is ..
She asked me about the portion ..
OH MY GOSH !!
For all of you guys out there's information,
I never use portion or measure anything ..
I didnt learn cooking back in Msia nor in Russia ..
So how I cook ?? My tongue ..
hahaha .. 
So I just replied her,
just put and try until u think it is okay ..
HAHAHAHA ~
Thats all ..
And now all of them are like ..
Whoa Brian nice ha .. The dish you cooked ..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment