Thursday, May 3, 2012

How I spent my holidays

Wanted to post this so so so many times ..
Always cant ..
Last night fell asleep while uploading photos ..
Okay now let's begin ..
I seperate the photos into 3 parts ..
Not according to dates ..
=)
(One of my friend complained that my words too small so ...
I will write bigger wording)

STEAMBOAT with seniors


Half way preparing steamboat ..

There is a lot of food to eat ..


Not enough space to put so beehoon is not out ..

Special sauce made my Marcus
taste like belacan ~ 
NICE ~

We still got 1 more 4 days holidays coming up ..
Actually planned to BBQ also ..
But I think better put to next holiday ..
(Dont ask me why holiday .. I dont know .. xD)

Thanks to Ah Gong ..
He helped me wash my clothes,
dry my clothes,
fold my clothes,
then put into plastic bag ..
Wah ~
THANKS A LOT ~
=)

The next morning, 
wake up with breakfast ..
Very surprise but still
Thank you ~!!
Haha .. 

 Picnic in Tulaka

I also went for picnic in tulaka ..
Its very beautiful there ..


Walking through all buildings and trees ..

The beautiful scene is just behind all the buildings ..

A very big beautiful office or house ..
If it's a house,
WHOA~

I love the blue sky ..

See how beautiful ??

Wide land..

Here is where we come from ..
The beautiful office/house ..
nice?

Walk down a wide field to the place we picnic ..

Wide field with some tall tall grass..
GRASS ?? @@

Ships !!
or SPEEDBOATS !!
Wooo ~
I want one .. 
xD

Big building ..

See the tall GRASS ?
xD

Is even taller than me !!!

I think its the place for diving ??
no larh ..
Maybe for Boats parking ??
Maybe ..

Here is the place to picnic and play ..

Its not reli steep .. 
can run around ..

People fishing there in Volga river ..
Picnic so long there never see they catch any fish ..
HAHAHA ..

Speedboat !!!
Very very fast ~

This is what we brought to picnic ..
MacD !! HAHAAHA..
And bread and chesse and ham and egg in mayonese ..
Tissue ..
Hahaha .. 

Suddenly saw a long long ship ..

I love the camera zoom ..
Can zoom so so so far ..
Then its a petroleum ship ..
Name is writen "Lenaneft 2068"
Lena dono whats the meaning ..
Neft means petroleum ..

Beautiful sky ..
More photos of the sky ..

We saw a cat there ..
She love us ..
Keep playing with us ..
wild cat ..

This boat brought some passengers and put them on shore ..
To our shore ..
I also want to go over there and see what's over there ..

See the beautiful sky ??

Its so so so beautiful ..

Hiding behind some grass ..

Hiding in a small hole ..

lying down relaxing like us ..

Dono what she found ..

Fierce eh ??

Blue sky .. a bit orange ..

Clear water ..

Quite strong wind so you can see the water pattern ..

Splasing to the land ..

Can see throught the water ..
How clean it is ??
If compare to Sarawak river ..
Oh gosh ..

I think I took more photo of the sky ..
Hahaha ..
Dont blame me ..
I dont like to take photo of myself and others too ..

Beautiful pattern ..

Suddenly I saw something falling down ..
Quickly capture it ..

Super duper zoom in still cant see what's that ..
Someone said meteor ..
but I said definitely no ..
Hahaha ..

We also saw a super small dog ..
or puppy ..
Super small !!
Just the size of your leg's length ..
U can imagine it ..

Water war in Kim in basement

This is actually where people wash their clothes ..
It all started by ..
Kousalya wearing a dress to wash clothes ..
(how weird? HAHA)
Then she wanted to change her dress coz she scared 
her dress will get dirty and wet ..
After she changed ..
Sharmyne said
"Now u can get wet and not scared of it ..."
And so ..
Kirubai started splashing on her ..
HAHA ..
There we start ..

Dancing in the basement ..
With whole-wet body ..



The floor is slippery ..
She almost fall down ..


I am whole wet too ..
lolz ~

Here is all how I spent my 3 days holidays ..
Only a few things larh ..
Not much ..
Cant plan much also ..
And didnt take photo also ..
We'll see how's the coming holidays will be for me ..
Hope it will be fun ~!!
(BBQ I am coming !!)
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment