Thursday, May 10, 2012

I am sorry

2 things i have to apologize for ..
1st, Sorry for the long long long previous photo post ..
Sure made you guys boring ..
Coz I am too lazy and tired to explain everything ..
And photos are all mixed up ..
2nd, Sorry for the video that cannot be played ..
My friend keep complaining to me ..
Yet I not fixed it ..
I will fix it and can view soon ..
Try again and see ..

Victory Day

And so ..
Today is Wednesday ..
It's still holiday and it's last day of holidays ..
We had bible study ..
11.00 to 12.00 ..
Woke up late around 10.30 ..
haha ..
After bible study we went to walk around ..
Got a lot of people celebrating altho its hot ..
Coz its their Victory day ..
*And yea ~ For this ..I wont use caption but previous post I used..
Sorry I was too lazy*

Okay ..
2 of them looking around ..
First time seeing all this and the celebration ..
Me too .. 
xD


Cute custome ..
Perfoming ..
Even children also performing ..

Taking photo under bright sun ..

My turn to take photo ..
Very bright ah ~
My sunglasses is still with the parcel that not reach yet ..
T.T
I need sun glasses badly ~!!

See ~
I cant open my eyes at all ..
T.T

A lot of people watching performance ..

Can see them dancing with their traditional dress ??
Nice ..

Standing up high to watch clearly ..

Saw a big boat ..

Children's playground ..
Only during the event ..
Esther said she want to go in and play ..
Coz the children here are the same size as her ..
Hahahaha ..
True also ..
xD

Another one for girls ~
little girls but not Esther ~

Roller coaster and the dono what thing ..
Throwing u up and down ..

See the thing ??
180 degree ..
Eh no .. 360 degree turn ~
I think I sure vomit if I go and try ..
Quite expensive too ..
Price will be shown later ..

Pong pong car ..
haha ..
used to say that in chinese ..
Coz its knocking each other ..
Knock as hard as possible..

I tot it was a haunted house to visit or what ..
Who knows its a shooting games ..

Dart game with SPONGEBOB as price !!
Didnt go and play tho..
hahaha..

Speed boat ~!!
My friend tried ..
I mean our seniors ..
Marcus, Ah gong and Ben Ji and Xue Liang ..

The big ship seen earlier ..
Written there Cruise ..
I thought it was a ship for us to visit or what ..
Hahahaha..

I missed the time I play this with my brother and sister ..
Cousins too ..
Knocking each other ..
Planning who to knock and who to revenge ..
Saying who knocked us and help to knock who ..
Hahahaha ..

This is where you buy ticket ..
Everybody lining up ..

Prices ~
For Tornado it's 100 rubles and only 3 minutes plus a bit ..
Dont know worth or not ..
Btw, Tornado is roller coaster ..
No idea why they call it Tornado ..
Hahaha ..

Walking back time ..
Saw this performance ..
Special dress and look nice ..
So I zoomed in and took a photo ..

Resting under the trees ..
Too hot dy ~

Marcus and Ah gong ..
Wearing T-shirt, 3 quarter pants, short socks and shoe..
Same thing ~!!

Look properly ~
=P ..
I curi curi snapped their photo from behind ..
HAHAHA ~

2 of them too ..
Walking and talking ..
Talking while eating ..
After eat continue talking and walking ..
Non stop talking eh ..
=P
What so many things to talk ??
*curious*

2 couples 2 couples ..
2 in front 2 at back ..
Walking side by side ..
XD

MONKEY~!!
Monkey show ..

Pay money then you can have the monkey jumping to ur shoulder ..
But the lady was so scared and she shouted ..
And she scared the monkey too ..
He quickly jumped back to his owner..
Hahahaha ..

Kids ..
Holding some kind of animal ..
Sharmyne told me the name but ..
I forgot ..
Slow something ..
Hahahahaha ..

Looks so cute ..
But after that ..
The owner scolded us ..
Hahaha ..
Only can take photo after paying money ..
lolz ..
We just dont care ..
I took this before he scolded ..
And we can take from far also what ??
Just zoom in !!
My camera and my friends' cameras all superb zooming ..
Sure can have a nice view of it ..

Monkey eating something ..
Dont know what ~

Kesian ah gong ..
too hot liao ..
Sweating ..

Whole head full of sweat ..
Sweating a ~
I am sweating too ~

Again saw this ..
But asked Marcus helped me zoom in ..
And its an aeroplane ..
*of coz I know but Carmen dont believe me*
Nice aeroplane ..

Packing preparing for shifting

Hmm..
11th May we might be shifting to Hiroshima..
But its still not confirm yet ..
Might move to 3rd floor too ..
But chances to move to Hiro is much more higher ..

Took everything out ..
All the boxes and everything under my bed ..


Pack everything into boxes ..
Clothes and books ..

Clothes ..
Full of clothes ..
Whole box of clothes ..
Wah ~ 
Gonna bring more clothes come again ..
Hahaha ..

Books ..
Small box of books but ..
quite heavy ..

Finish packing ..
Closing the box ..
*actually packed half of my stuffs only*

Tada ~!!
No more boxes ..
Clean ..


Here they are ..
Still got some more to pack ..
*a lot more*
lolz ..
Continue tomorrow and have to go get more boxes ..
And more plastic bags too ..
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment