Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addicted to drawing

Recently ..
Found a software for colouring ..
As well as drawing ..
Not I found it actually ..
Introduced by a senior ..
Carmen, the queen and also the artist..
Hahaha ..
So, as a beginner ..
She gave me a piece to try colour ..
(Actually I asked from her =P)
Gaara in movie "Naruto"
A character which I love the most in that movie ..
After 3 or more hours of colouring ..
Not continuously of course ..
I used 2 nights to colour that ..
I am quite satisfied with that ..
Carmen gave me a PASS too..
=)

Then in Biology class today ..
Boring ..
So I drew this cute cartoon on a booklet ..
Not through imagination of course ..
Sharmyne gave me this picture and I just draw it out ..

And so I took a photo of it ..
(I mean the top one.. without colouring)
Then put into computer ..
Started to colour it ..
I forgot to cut it out ..
As a result ..
This photo is actually coloured by computer ..
The booklet is still empty as the photo previously ..
How is it ??
Carmen gave me a PASS too..
I have to draw it out in the computer again ..
Not colour it straight away ..
Thats why she said a bit not good but 
PASS for a beginner ..
=D


DO NOT copy!!
Copy right reserved by Brian Sim..
Whoever copied will be taken action with police and
send to jail !!!
Lastly ..
I also planned to join for the logo design ..
for upcoming Volgo-games 
in Volgograd ..
Last time was in Nizhny ..
So I draw again on that booklet ..
Then take photo, put into computer..
Draw again in computer..
How's it ??
Not bad right ??
I dont know I will get it or not ..
But ..
I am just happy enough to see my own work ..
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment