Friday, June 1, 2012

Just sharing..

Just sharing my drawings ..
I draw it myself, colour it myself ..
Seriously no copy paste ..
Background is get rid of..
Not copy a picture and post here ..
Look below..

Dont know why ..
I love it with the background ..
Maybe I just dont get use to the white background ..
But I still dont know how to colour a background ..
T.T
Gonna learn ..

Ugly ??
but I thought yellow might suits him ..
but who knows ??

Here is the white colour of him ..
How ??
Yeah right..
I know white colour is better ..

lolz ..
This one is actually quite fail ..
With all light colour and suddenly ..
Nose dark coloured ..
hahaha ..
I wanted to make it light but then ..
It is so pretty and beautiful so I didnt make it ..


Another new drawing ..
Gonna draw and colour..

Cute ?
but looks a bit weird ..

Another one ..
but I drew it smaller ..

Cute ??
I love this most ..
but still not reli perfect if you know the real picture ..

Together in 1 page ..

Today..
I decided to dye my hair ..
and there got a lot of dye left ..
why dye my hair ??
Coz actually Elvis and I shared a hair dye ..
but then he changed his mind and dont want to use it ..
and since my black hair has grown out ..
So I decided to dye it ..
and there's a lot of dye left eventho i dyed my hair..
And so Sharmyne came and finished it ..
Just dyed half head of hers ..
Cos also only half head were black ..

Holding her hair and reading Manga ..
= =..
So so so addicted ..

My hair ..
Even kena my forehead ..
Cant dye myself ..
Next time must ask friend to help ..


After dyed and washed ..

Lastly ..
I draw this .. but just look weird ..
No idea why ..
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment