Saturday, June 30, 2012

Just another day..

Today nothing much ..
Normal day ..
Just that I went to buy some souvenirs ..
For my family and friends ..
After that went to a senior's house ..
Near to targovi centre ..
When I was going back time ..
I walked through the park ..
Very beautiful..
Long time didnt walk through that park ..
We used to walk and pass by that park when we lived in Kim ..
It is a compulsory when we came back from Morpho corpus to Kim ..
See how beautiful ??
Like the snow on the grass .. 
Haha ..

Red and purple flowers ~
Very very beautiful ..

Beautiful PINK roses ..
Sorry my phone cant really take good shot ..
They are actually pink roses ..
And nicely folded ..
I mean beautiful natural roses ..
Too bad cant take nice photo of it ..

After that,
I went to MacDonald ..
Whoa ..
A long time didnt go to MacDonald dy ..
Live too far ..
Seldom go there ..
Bought some burgers to share with Sharmyne ..
Coz long time didnt eat dy ..
Haha..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment