Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pictures and Chemistry class on Saturday

I am still addicted to drawing ..
usually whatever i do,
i only can do it a few days ..
but I have been drawing like everyday lately ..
Whoa ~ haha ..
Let's see some more of my drawings ..
Just drew this..
yesterday I guess ..
Didnt colour it yet ..

Small one .. 
I coloured ..
How is it ??
Look unreal ~
yea .. haha ..
And I said I hate white background right ?
See below ~

Look more unreal ...
HAHAHA
but somehow my friend loves the sky ..
I just anyhow coloured it ..
It is not mixed nicely ..
I wanted to edit some more to mix it nicely ..
But one thought came into my head ..
"sky is random"
and so I left it random ..
HAHAHA ..


Okay ..
I wanted to challenge myself to draw something complicated ..
And I regretted ..
I drew this ..
Outline already wasted me a lot of times ..
more than 6 hours ..
plus the bridge 
(which i love the most)

Notice any changes with the drawing above ??
The windows ~ yea ..
Don look down on those windows ..
The windows in he 2 small building is square ..
And seperated with tiny small spaces ..
It took me more than 6 hours too ..
JUST the windows ..
If you remember ..
I posted this without colour last time ..
I mean last post ~
coloured it ..
but not reli satisfied ..
But no bad also ..
Haha ..
Thats all for my progress of drawing ..

For you information ..
I submitted the logo but I cant post here ..
I am gonna do another one ..
(1 person can submit a lot)
to increase my chance of winning and
I love drawing so much ..
=P


Okay ..
Dont look at my ugly face ..
I am just showing off my contact lens ..
1/6/2012 I wore my contact lens ..
After long time didnt wear contact lenses ..
It's blue colour ..
I love it but ..
I am gonna buy another lighter blue ..
So that more obvious and more beautiful ~
Hahaha ..
Some of the Russian's eyes are light blue ..
Damn beautiful !!

Can see clearly ??
Ignore my face please ~

This is my accessory ..
I wear contact lenses then wear sunglasses ..
When I am at outdoor with super bright sunlight..

Oh ya ..
Saturday Chemistry ..
Our Chemistry department is under renovation ..
So we moved our classroom to 8th floor ..
(last time was at 7th floor)
beautiful wall colour and table ..
=)
And the view from 8th floor is also better !!
Just to take the photo ..
I quickly downloaded an apps ..
then took the photo ~

Original ~
It's the whole city of Volgograd ..

With effect ~
Look nicer?

HD ..
I think this one look nicer ..
Did u notice it is slightly slanting ?
Not that I am poor in photo taking skills ..
but its really the land is slanting ..
<< more building with high ground/land..
Then >> with less tall building and lower ground/land..
Thats why ~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment