Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nothing to upload

Recently quite busy ..
So didnt reli have time to update blog .. 
but gonna be free soon..
And I cant find pictures to post ..
So, decided to post some of my drawings again ..
=D

 So .. 
Quite cute right ??
I will redraw it in my computer ..
SOON ~

This also not bad ..
but a bit not round ..
Will re-edit it when I draw on computer ~
=D

This one I drew on my computer quite long ago ..
Didnt have time to color it ..
But now its coloured ..
=D
How ? Not bad right ?

This one ..
Erm .. Maybe u dont know what is that ..
It is a kind of power ..
From a comic ..

 This too is another type of power ..
From the same comic ..
I am gonna redraw on my computer ..

 I love this sign .. or maybe symbol ..
It is beautiful .. and
I taken it from that comic again
=P

 Keep on saying that comic this comic ..
Which comic ??
This is the comic ..
Not yet finish all the episod tho ..
It only released few ..
I finished reading it dy ..
Quite addictive !!
and interesting exciting !!

 This one ..
I downloaded it from facebook ..
Look nice ..
So I decided to color it ..

TA-DA !!
coloured ..
Altho not really coloured nicely ..
Coz just anyhow coloured it ..
quite busy and no time to really edit it ..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment