Friday, June 29, 2012

Seniors are going back.. T.T

Most of the seniors are going back dy ..
Some of them even reached Malaysia ..
T.T
All of us,
we dont have mood to study but still,
we have to study ... =(
Even Marcus and Ah Gong also going back dy !!
Packed half way ..
They are leaving Volgograd at 3pm on Thursday ..
Taking train to Moscow then back Malaysia ..
T.T
I want go back too ..

Before they go,
they still cook for me ..
Hehe .. how nice ..
Just like I tapao from restaurant ..
Marcus cooked for me FREE !!
Nice chef ..
He did it by his own recipe ..

With the sauce..
Smell and taste super nice ..
I think I really have to take all his recipe before he graduate ..
I shall continue his good work ..
Hahaha ..
Hope I can be a good chef like him too ..

See how nice it is ?
Super clean .. 
=D
I didnt lick the plate eventho I would do so.. =P
It is too tasty ..

After that,
with a cup of chocolate milk mixed by Ah Gong ..
He also mixed it for Marcus ..
And Marcus said 1 sentence that made me laugh real hard ..
in my heart ..
hahaha ..
He said: 
"Ah! The chocolate melt my heart!"
HAHAHA ..
But seriously it was a nice mix too ..
He mixed it really well eventho he just poured like that ..
Hmm.. Experienced dy huh?
I guess so ..
Haha ..

After that, went to English exam ..
Super duper easy english exam..
10 Objectives questions and oral ..
Oral? That's not oral !
We are just chit-chatting with them ..
Talking like normal, like meeting new friends ..
Haha ..
After English exam,
I was quite tired ..
So I slept ..
And Sharmyne took my photo !!
Gosh ...
She loves to take my photo while I am sleeping ..
Then she will laugh there..
Laugh and laugh ..
Haha ..

And so then,
I also want to revenge back ..
Took a photo of her,
sitting on my bed eating ..
with her leg up
SITTING AND EATING
LIKE A BOSS!
Hahaha ..

Oh ya ..
This is the 茶叶蛋 I mentioned before ..
Left a bit only ..
And finished it today ..
I really really scare it will be spoiled ..

Whats this ?
Erm..
It looks more delicious if u see it by ur own ..
Hahaha ..
It is cabbage with luncheon meat..
Cooked it real fast because too hungry ..
So taste normal only ..
Haha ..
Actually everything I cook just taste normal..
Still not chef yet ..
Small chef..
Learning from Marcus, the big chef .. 
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment