Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Mummy!

First of all,
I have to wish my mum,
Happy birthday !!
=D
Just learnt how to do this from youtube ..
but not really that nice ..
Because the word have to be with dark background ..
Not really suit tho ..
But still,
Happy Birthday Mummy! 


After that .. 
Want to tell what we did today ..
It's ...
茶叶蛋!!
(cha ye dan)
Dont know whats the English name..
but if you google translate it,
it will makes u laugh ..
=P
First we bought 30 eggs ..
Not on purpose tho ..
No small tray of eggs !!

Put inside a real big pot ..
very very big ..

Pour hot boiled water in and boil again ..
Until the eggs were fully cooked..

And we add the special tea bag for making this kind of egg,
given by 1 senior ..
Then we ate some and kept the rest into the fridge ..
(I am not sure whether can keep or not..)
There is still quite a lot left ! 
I really scare it will be spoiled and wasted so much eggs ..
This is what left ..
Nice smell tea ..
*cannot drink it tho*

Some eggs shell inside ..

See ?
Nice colour ..

Oh ya ..
Where I get the big big pot?
from senior ..
They left and nobody get their pot ..
So Sharmyne and I quickly go and get for free ..
Whoa ..
1 big one 1 small one ..
Sorry ah ..
not purposely wan take so many and be greedy ..
just that i reli need the big pot and 
Sharmyne want the small pot ..
=)

Oh ya ..
Few days ago, 
I broke 2 glass bowls ..
I accidentally slip ..
(the floor has something that tripped me)
and broke 2 glass bowls ..
End up we dont have enuf bowl to eat ..
Borrowed from Elvis a few days..
Then we went to buy ..
PLASTICS !!
HAHAHA ..
So I wont break any bowls any more .. 
=P

And 1st year students all finish exam ..
Going back already ..
So they gave us all their notes ..
See how thick ?
For pre-med and first year ..
Study loh ..
But no study mood ~ 
Seniors leaving and we are like ..
Bring us along !!
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment