Friday, May 18, 2012

Weird Me..

Just a little knowing about me ..
Back in Kim,
I was always so lazy ..
Lazy to do this lazy to do that ..
And I always have not enough time ..
Even if I stay up late till 2am..
Still not enough time for me ..

But miracles happened ..
After I moved to Hiro..
My time is like so free ..
A lot lot lot ~
A lot of free time that I dono wad to do ..
I just simply find things to do ..
Like what ?
Sweep the floor over and over again ..
Mop the floor ..
Tidy up clothes and stuffs eventho still same ..
Walking here and there ..
Looking at blank facebook with no people updating ..
Keep pressing refresh button ..
Lying on bed playing games on phone ..

But still I have a lot of time to spend ..
And maybe because of that ..
My eyelids are becoming heavier and heavier ..
At night ..
Even tho its still early
(early for me as before 12)
Usually I can stay up to 3am with my eyes wide open ..
But now 11.30 my eyes half closed ..
Good for me tho .. Sleep earlier ..
Nothing to do also what ..
Haha..
So, just to say that I am very very free ..
(when no homework)
Hope this will go on longer ..
Coz I can see that seniors dont have enough time ..
So I must enjoy now before it comes ..
Hehe..
=P

2 comments:

  1. no one update facebook?!?!?!??!are you kdding me?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious la .. u update lo .. u also update all the photos only .. hahaha ..

    ReplyDelete