Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Late late post (Updated in the wrong blog)

First of all ..
I am just showing off my sunglasses ..
from Malaysia and my clothes from Malaysia too ..
Thanks daddy ..


Didnt mean to act cool or whatsoever ..
Just look at the sunglasses and my clothes ..


Then I bought on Saturday ..
Popiah and Kueh teow ..
Made by a Vietnam Aunty here ..
Quite cheap..


Oh ya ..
And Saturday night ..
Water came ..
Before that ..
My floor was so smelly
Not only my floor ..
Every floor is smelly ..
Urine smell ..
No water to flush ..
Night time water came ..
Everybody just so happy ..
Me too ..


Quickly go and refill 1 small pail of water ...
In case the water stop again ..
Haha ..

That was supposed to be posted yesterday night ..
But well..
Lazy plus have to study Anatomy ..
So I postponed ..
Sorry ~
Today went to Anatomy ..
Saw a super big one ..
I wanted to pluck it down .. 
but Elvis says dont ..
Haha ..
So I didnt ..


Very big very very big ~
Beside that thing still got another quite big one ..
Giant spieces ..
Quite a lot here ..
Last time other friends also saw this big ..
She quickly plucked it down
and blew on other people ..
Hahahaha ..
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment