Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Small update about my shifting

It's quite late now ..
And still got some of my photos in camera..
And it's not with me now ..
So just a small update ..
This is my room in Kim..
Packing everything ..

Finished packing..
Shifting day ~
Everything put outside the room ..

See my room so so so empty ..
And elvis ..
Haha..
With his pose ..
He don wan to leave Kim ..

Took all of our stuffs down ..
Taking picture up ..
U can see my friend up there ..
Can u ??

There they are ..
2 of them ..
Hahaha ..

Moved to hiro ~
My new bed !!!
Thanks to our seniors, Nicole Thang and Anthony Chan..
Helped us to shift our luggages ..
Then BIG BIG Thanks to Tham Kah Yee too ..
For help tidying up my bed ..
See how beautiful and tidy and neat ??

All my stuff ..
Haven unpacked yet ..
(Already unpacked now~)

Elvis unpacking his stuff ..
And see the door ??
Beside the door got 1 clothes shelf and ..
Small shelf on the wall ..

We hang our clothes in the shelf ..
Elvis folded some of his clothes ..

Still got a lot to unpack ~
Sigh
(eventho unpacked dy by now ..
still make me tired while thinking back)

Kah Yee in the kitchen helping out ..
Purposely came from Kim to Hiro just to help us ..
THANKS ~!!

Finish ~!!
Beautiful ?
A bit messy I know ..
And crowded ..
But its okay for me ..

Woo ~
Looks messy ..
No choice ..
I am trying to get another big cupboard ..
If they give us ..
Then wont be THIS messy ~

Clothes all in ..
Mine and elvis..
=)

I found this at Esther's floor ..
Girls ah ~

And also this ~
makes me laugh out loud ..
Seriously ~
Cannot see the word ??

Here .. read it ..
U must read it ..
It's super funny ~
Hahahahaha~

Lastly showing off my Anatomy drawings ..
I drew for 5 hours continuously 
(plus a bit eating and toilet)
20 bones finished..
Geng leh ??
Praise me praise me ..
=P
(Just kidding, I'm shy..)

No comments:

Post a Comment