Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy news !!

I have been waiting so so so long ..
And finally its here !!!
My parsel !!!
Hahaha ..
I thought it is gone ..
Like my friend's parcel ..
And yeah !!
I GOT IT !!!
Gonna rush and get it tomorrow ..
Hehex .. =)

Recently so addicted to Britain's Got More Talent (BGMT)
A lot of talented people ..
And I enjoy watching them ..
and sharing them to friends ..
A lot to watch !!

The main thing about this post is about my parcel ..
Very very happy and excited ..
And also thanks you guys for reading my blog ..
Especially thanks to Ah Gong for correcting my mistakes in blog ..
And Esther, who read my blog and forgot where she read some phrase from ..
its from my blog !!
haha ..
I hope all my friends can read my blog ..
Nothing secretive ..
Everything here is to let people know more about me,
my life and entertain them ..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment