Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yesterday and today.. (Updated in wrong blog)



I have to thanks my Grandma again ..
Making this for me ..
And I put it up last night ..
The night straight away after I received it ..
Nice ah ~ hahaha
love it ..
=)



Went to musical concert yesterday night ..
actually we cannot take photo ..
but used my phone took 1 photo secretly..
=P



A nice picture on top of there ..
Even tho we dont reli understand ..
but quite funny..
Their emotion their act ..


Some places in Volgograd is going to stop water supply for few days ..
1 and half day ..
Kim and Hiro are affected ..
We have to save some water before 12am ..
This is my containers and elvis's..
Hahaha ..




Some more ..
Pails of water ..
For bathing or anything ..


And then Sharmyne got 1 mosquito net from senior, Anthony Chan ..
So she asked me to help her fix it ..
While I was cutting my nails in her room,
she covered me with the mosquito net ..
= = 


This is when I was fixing the net ..
The big one already fixed ..
Can see white colour ..
The small one failed ..
It fell down ..
I mean some part of it ..
Then I took it down ..
So now left the big one only ..
Small window jus dont open it ..
*Sorry I dont know how to fix mosquito net*
hahaa...
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment