Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My parcel !! (updated wrong blog)

I have been waiting for so long ..
And finally here it comes ~!!!
My parcel !!!

Fully cellophane taped by russian tape ..

I hate the stupid *whoever* opened my box ..
Ish ~!!!


See the rope ??
*some kind of rope*
My dad used to tie up my box ..
And they just cut it and put like that !!!
Ish ~!!!


A mess ~
Haiz ...
T.T


@@
Surprised when I saw some of my shirt tied with rubber band ..
Hahaha..


My sunglasses !!
T.T
Waited for so long and yet it was broken ..
by the stupid box opener i guess ..


MILO ~!!!
A few weeks didnt drink Milo dy ..
Maybe few months ..


Instant noodles ~!!!
Too bad the Har Mee expired ..
Still thought want to slowly enjoy the Har Mee ~



Some of the perencah ..
Got quite a lot ..


Er ...
No idea how to say this in english ..
just ..
i know u know what is that ..


A bottle of honey ..
Luckily its not broken ..
The stupid box opener again tore off all the newspaper wrapping it ..


Can food ~!!!
I miss malaysia can food ~


2 bolster cover ..
newly made by my grandma..


CURRY LAKSA ~!!!
Wooo ~
Yummy ..
Luckily not yet expired ..


I think the stupid box opener 
*again*
dropped my shirt !!
Some dirt on it ..
and I have to wash it ..
Grrr ~!!!
Feel like punching the box opener ..


Lastly 2 beautiful bed sheet and my bolster cover..
All made by my grandma ..
*not the grandma in Volgograd, is my real grandma*
haha..
Thanks ~!!
Thanks to my real Grandma, my daddy, my mummy, my brother and sister ..
And THANKS to stupid box opener ..
messed up my stuff ..
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment