Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Replacement for yesterday blog-skipping

Supposed to post about Tuesday ..
Tuesday ..
Biology class as usual ..
But we went very early this time ..
To wait for mashrut ..
In Biology class ..
Quite boring ..
Saw 1 picture in the Biology text ..

Suddenly got the feel to draw tattoo..
2nd tattoo for myself in Volgograd ..
*If you can remember my first tattoo*

Original .. Nice ?? Half copy half imagination.. =)

With a bit effect .. Looks nicer i think ..
I also drew on my friend's hand ..
She saw my hand's tattoo ..
She want tattoo too ..
So I google some butterfly tattoo and drew on her hand ..


How ?? I think okay okay only .. Not really beautiful...
And when we went back ..
Waited so long to catch a mashrut ..
Dont wan to miss that chance ..
So all of us squeeze into the mashrut ..
Super full and so the driver want to drive faster and drop us off ..
So he use another route and let us down ..
Causing 1 uncle and 1 aunty cannot go down their destination ..
Coz its different route ..
A bit quarrel between them but still settled ..
Everything went on well .. =)

Watch movie like that ..

Today nothing do ..
Watched movies whole day ..
Hmm .. Enjoying enjoying ..
Nothing else ..
Let's see if I have anything else to post tomorrow ..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment