Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just another day

Let's do some posting ..
On yesterday .. 
Yesterday Thursday ..
I had chess training ...
*you'll know if you read my timetable*
After that ..
I went for jogging ..
Coz the weather is so nice .
comfortable .. not cold ... 
Its 16 degrees ..
And so I took some photos ..
I explored quite a lot of places ..
Near Kim ..
Let's see ..
I think is some sort of cafe shop..

Small 7-11 shop

Computer shop ~ @@

More shops there but didnt explore yet ..

Hotel i guessed .. or some sort of buildings .. haha..

Car wash and beside that, cafe shop..
Today, friday ..
Its Good Friday ~
Everybody, 
Happy Good Friday ..
But its different in Russia .. Haha ..
We are from Malaysia so we follow Malaysia's ..
=D
Today is the last day of being vegetarian ..
So I cooked a very very nice meal for dinner ..
Let's see ~

Wu Dong Mee boiled.. and going for next step ..

This is after frying the onion with mushrooms .. on top of boiled Wu Dong Mee ..

After frying egg .. Small pieces..
Egg with salt and pepper ..
On top of Wu Dong Mee ..
Stupid lighting .. yellow colour makes it hard to see the egg ...
And so ~
After everything ..
Da da ~

2 bowls of mushrooms Wu Dong Mee cooked by me ..
No recipe at all ..
With a dono what sauce .. Cooked by me too ..

Poured the sauce into the Wu Dong Mee and mixed ..
Taste not bad ..
Hmm..
After that ..
Kirubai and I helped to rearrange Sharmyne's room ..
As they all agreed to move their beds .. tables ..
Change a new setting and "feng shui"..
Haha ..
Forgot to take picture of BEFORE and AFTER ..

Halfway thru the process of moving .. Everything is crowded at the door ..

1 is missing in Hiroshima .. Still very messy room ..
Thats all ..
Finish moving around 1.30am ..
But still some tidying up needed to be done ..
Actually even finish everything .. still got 1% is not done yet ..
The mirror behind them ~
They gonna hang it other place ..
Need hammer so have to wait till tomorrow ..
So now ..
I have to go to sleep .. 
Good night ~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment