Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nothing much

Simple day ..
Monday ~
Class start 12.10pm to 4.20pm ..
Hmm ..
Pass very fast ..
Washed my clothes today ..
Then went to Church's program ..
Amazing Grace ..
Next week is the last lesson ..
But I missed one lesson so have to put back ..
Didnt arrange date yet ..
Then come back relax and go pangsai ..
While waiting for Sharmyne to cook ..
Haha .. Lazy man ..
These are what she cooked ..
Pro cooking skill ..
I just ordered wad I want and she cooked just like what I expected ..
Let's see ...

This is what I wanted .. and ordered ..
Haha .. Tomato with egg .. Long time didnt eat ..
My grandma's cooking .. Taste exactly the same !!

This one .. Nice !! She cooked half way then go bath I continued .. hahaha ..


This one not bad too .. but a bit too much pepper ..

After eat, 
Nothing do .. Very relax ..
Lazy wanna study chess .. 
*Duh! no time liao still lazy !!*
*piak* =P

Watched 我们这一家 .. always enjoy watching that .. =P

This is how I watch .. hahaha .. lying down ..
Thats all .. 
Lazy Monday ~
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment