Saturday, January 14, 2012

Enjoying our Saturday

Huge snow flakes falling off the sky,
early in the morning,
with slow wind blow,
is exactly like bubbles falling from the sky.
Bubbles!! =)
Sorry, taken from <Google> but it somehow looks like this.

Almost CANT wake up for Maths class,
But lucky enough,
We are not late for Maths class,
But Sharmyne and Khiru didnt go class,
They are sick..
After that, 
nothing happen,
everyone just enjoying their afternoon..
I slept so I dont reli know wad happened..
Today I did a lot of exercise..
(Not a lot larh, but it looks a lot for me.. xD)
What to do? что делать? 
I want six packs !! xD
Girls! Watch your nose! It's bleeding! xD

Then K.Yee just appear to be in my room,
talking with Elvis. Haha..
They got lots of stuff to talk about..
Its a good thing.. To keep time goes ..
Friendship is precious, dont lose it.

I always think that with at least a friend,
is always far far better than alone..
They always have a nice and happy chit-chat,
Glad to see both of them are happy and sharing ...
No matter whatever they talked about..
I just felt warm and comfortable,
whenever my friends are talking to each other,
to me or not, it feels comfortable,
to see them not ending up alone, lonely and boring..
Is always by ur side, open your heart and share everything!

Oh ya! Today bible study postponed to tomorrow,
after church.. And ....
I have to start revising my rasskas by tonight..
See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment