Monday, January 16, 2012

Nothing special..

Today only have Russian class,
But our class was set at 11.20am ..
so plus 6 hours..
It ended at 5.10pm ..
All of us dont like the time setted ..
Complaining and complaining..
Haha ~ But что делать?
Went to class without lunch ...
Wanted to eat lunch during first перерыв..
(Refer below for meaning)
But we were out of food ...
So I have to rush to buy food ..
Just within 30 mins !!
Luckily I came back quick ..
Oh ya!
The floor is full of ice ..
EVERYWHERE !!
It's like public ice skating ring ..
Some places are not flat,
but some are totally flat that you can skate !!
Haha ~ I didnt fall down tho ..
I was too rush to take a pic of it ...
Too bad ... I think this post will not have a picture in it..
Today nothing special,
Just the long long long class session..
Time passed real quick ...
Without notice ... 
And not even sure what I did.. Lolz ..
I just know that I slept awhile ... 
more than 1 hour ... Haha .. 
Everything's still fine ..
and in the right pieces ... 
=D
**перерыв(pirerif) = break / in case above, small break / recess ..
P/s: Sorry no photos to be uploaded together with this post ..

No comments:

Post a Comment