Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Normal day ...

Today is quite special,
For me and Kousalya (one of my classmates),
Both of us did our rasskas,
so, we are excused for 40 minutes..
So we went to the class 40 minutes later than everyone ..
Hahaha !! Should be 8am, but instead we went at 8.40am !!
Not bad .. Thanks to our teacher ..
Btw, Sharmyne still sick ...
And became more serious ..
So teacher said she MUST go and consult doctor today ..
Doctor only start at 3pm .. 
We got informatics class and so she skipped ..
When we went out of hostel,
going to informatics class,
we are so surprised that all the snow outside are so so thick !!
See how thick it is..
Maybe you cant see how thick but its around a palm..
I know you must be looking at your palm now .. =P
Then, Sharmyne and Esther's parcel reached ..
(I took the statement, not the parcel..
Dont be silly, impossible for me to take the parcel to class..)
I help them took it before I went to informatics class..
Then after informatics class,
around 4pm .. Sharmyne is done and she is coming to get her parcel..
Went to get her parcel, around 6. something kg ..
then came back hostel.. 
She is so happy that her teddy bear finally reached ..
It's a big one !!
Now, Mr. Spongebob has a partner, Mrs. Bear
That's what Sharmyne always says.. Haha
Oh ya !!
Forget to mention ..
Sharmyne bought her medicine ...
For RM 80 !! Woah !! 
Damn expensive ... hmm ...
Hope she get well soon ... 
Everything went off well,
just ONE more stuff..
I planned to sleep for 20 minutes,
I setted alarm ..
when I woke up.. Its like 1 hour plus ..
My friend said my alarm rang 
around 
30 plus times !!
OMG !!
I cant even hear it .. =(
Have no idea what to do ...
My friend said he doesnt mind to wake me up ...
So have to disturb him everytime .. ><
Thanks Elvis !! 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment