Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday and Sunday I skipped my post ..
So here I am to write back everything ..
On Saturday,
we were late for maths class..
We thought that it should be 10am..
Coz written in the timetable is 10..
but then when we reached,
teacher said aiyaiyaiyai..
*Means bad bad very bad*
She said we discussed before its 9am..
(yeah she's right)
But nothing do also larh ...
Just did some notes..
And she said she is going to give us a test ..
Who knows, we cant finish it ..
she asked us bring home and do .. 
= = test can bring home and do de meh ?? 
= = !!
After that ...
Is our chinese new year early celebration !!
Decided to make spring egg roll but failed !!
=( ...
This is the process of fail spring roll wrapper ...



She looks like lao ah ma making dough .. =P

Playing with the STICKY dough..

Arh !! Stick to my hand and cant take off !!

Pork meat..
Marinated by me..
Mine is failed for me ...
Luckily we still got other dishes from Elvis ...
The professional cook ...
Always cook delicious stuff and never fail ...
Let's see all the dishes when its done ...

Delicious !!

Thanks a lot to Elvis.. A lot of effort ..

This is super duper nice chicken soup .. Yummy !

My failed spring egg roll but still can eat larh ...

Left meat and vege from spring egg roll ..

Left vege .. for vegetarian..(nobody is)

Everything is done !!

Posing with chopsticks before eating ...
Sharmyne !! Where's your chopstick ?!

Here it is .. Everyone with different pose with chopsticks on hand ..


Wanted to "lao sheng" but cant make that dish ..

After eating, photo shooting session ..
Madam is sure the first one ...

Really can be model liao ..

3 models in my room .. Woah !

Sweet dao ~ The "mandarin" sure not sour ..

Ex room mate ... Missing each other so much ..

With senior Kah Yee ..

Another one ... Beautiful pose ..

Pretty girls in this city ~ Oops .. 

Photographer with madam ..

Sharmyne ~ Dont know how to pose ..
Madam teach her arh !!

Madam always can think of different special pose ..
Looks beautiful ..
Madam with me .. Look so "sat" .. =P

Relax .. I'm too thin larh !!
If my face round a bit sure can be model take photo with madam ...

Nice photo.. Sorry have to turn ur head to see this ..

3 girls 1 boy ... How happy ?

Cant imagine if a person can have so many wives .. =P

Trying to get the best 3 girls one boy shot ..


Madam want to fight is it ? Lai la !!


Can be mohammad liao ... Hahaha ..
Said by madam ...

Only 5 people celebrating ..

All pretty girls and handsome boys ...

This is my so-called madam.. Esther ..

This is our 2nd year senior .. a.k.a 仙女 ..
Her name is Kah Yee ..

Me and sharmyne with "mandarin" .. 

Elvis and madam ...

Madam eat the "mandarin" and pose ..
her sour face .. haha ..





That's basically it ... About Saturday ...
I didnt go to church on Sunday ...
Sorry for that ...
Coz I wanted to sleep long long long ...
and so I slept till 1pm .. 
Wahahahahaha !
Then Skyped with my family in the afternoon ...
Here is some pictures taken ..
on Skype when my father showed me fire crackers
in my home town Kuching
from my house ...







I made myself an angpao ...
Taken empty from Kah Yee and inserted my own RM 50 ..
Haha .. Just for myself to put under the pillow ...


And so Sunday just passed like that ...
And here comes Monday ~!!!
First day of Chinese New Year,
yet we still have class ...

No comments:

Post a Comment