Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our wednesday


Oh ya..
Forget to tell u guys,
about our looooooooooong journey..
to MorphoCorpus..
Hmm..


We have to walk to bus stop, 
get down after 2 stops,
walk a long distance then reach трамваи станции..

(refer meaning below)

Here it is..
And we have to wait No.2..
Then get down after 2 or 3 stops..
Then walk a long long distance again..
 then we reached.. 
Long right? 
Luckily only Wednesday..

Waited around 5 mins for number 2.. Btw, that's  трамваи  ..
With rails and use electric power with the cable on top..
Oh ya ..
Today biology teacher suddenly gave us a small test..
But he helped all of us ..
lolz ..
Get 5 .. 
=D 
 *highest is 5* 
actually nothing to be happy about ...
cos he helped all of us .. 
AND 
that mark is just class mark ..
not reli important but is some kind of useful..
Dont know how to explain it ..
Just that .. 
then came back hostel ...
Borrowed my sports shoes to my friend, Ben ..
After he returned me, I slept again ...
1 hour i think ... Lolz ..
I always sleep right ? (Yeah i know..)
Oh yea .. 
Something not so special ... 
but just wanted to show off.. 
xD
Its nice right ?? Yea I know it .. xD 
It's my HAND !! 
I drew it...
For wad ?? Fun lorh .. haha ...
Its yesterday .. 
(or the day before? Forget dy..)


It's no more on my hand.. Washed off so so easily .. a bit sad ..

Oh ya.. 
One last thing .. 
This morning .. 
I mean 18th ..
(perhaps yesterday morning)
I accidentally scratched my hand ...
That time i was sleeping ...
It was my bolster ... 
That scratch my hand !!
The zip on it ..
But not that painful tho ...
Dont worry .. 
I will take good care of it ..
=)
Just a small small tiny one right? No nid worry larh .. =D
Tomolo chemistry class..
AGAIN !!!
(I mean today)
Until so late !! 
5 smth ...
but she sure make it to 6 or later ... 
ARGH !!!
**трамваи = trams
**трамваи станции (tramvai stansii) = trams station

No comments:

Post a Comment