Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Monday

Just a reminder ..
I posted one post for Saturday and Sunday ...
Dont forget to catch up ...
This is about Monday ~
So,
Everyone or Malaysians or Chinese
should and must know today is first day of
Chinese New Year ...
Yet we still have whole day russian class ...
Start around 11am ...
to 5 pm ..
I woke up around 9 ...
Do nothing then awhile almost go to class..
We already discussed among us ...
To ask teacher let us leave earlier ...
And so, we did !
And she gave us leave earlier ..
How good is she ?? =D
Thanks to all my friends ...
I am the one supposed to tell teacher ...
In Russian or any language ..
*English I meant*
But I was so blurred ..
My friends said everything ...
I was just standing there do nothing..
My mouth opened and closed ..
No words came out ...
Teacher asked me why am i so scared ...
I have no idea ... =(
Sorry my friends !
Disappointed you guys ...
Quite happy coz class ended at 4pm ..
Went to buy chicken ..
Cooked porridge coz Sharmyne is sick ...
I am still not good at cooking porridge ..
Put too much water and in the end,
have to pour out lot and lots of water ...
Aiks .. ><
But still not bad ... =P ..
Chicken porridge and kicap chicken ...
Tomorrow Sharmyne going to take blood again ...
Today temperature maintained below negative 10 ...
Hmm ... Go outside for 5 mins still no problem ...
  • 10 mins, ur face feel like freezing ..
  • 20 mins, needles poking ur face ..
  • 30 mins, hand and ear freezing .. even with hat and gloves ..
  • 40 mins, leg freezing.. even with winter boots ..

Thats just estimation .. 
Most for me only 10 ~ 20 mins outside ...
When we are going to our University ...
But all our Russian class is in hostel ...
No need to be outside even for 1 second ...
Haha ~
Thats all for today ...
Lazy mood suddenly gone ...
No idea ... Hahaha ~
Glad to hear from my friends ...
"Eh, didnt update your blog hor ??"
Haha .. Even my dad is reading my blog ~
=P .. 
Very happy to know that my friends and my dad is reading my blog ...
Continue catch up with my life in Volgograd yea ?
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment