Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday: temperature continues to drop

Class start around 11.20am ..
Today got Russian class ..
and also HISTORY class !!
Gosh !!
In russian some more !!
First history class ...
Hmm..
So we went for history class ..
On the way..
It's negative 25 degree ..
I wore a lot ..
Long jonts , singlet , tshirt , sweater , winter jacket ..
But the problem is not on the body !!
Its the face !!
my face is like frozen ..
and hurt .. Have no idea what to do about it ..
My friends all also face this problem ..
Nothing so scary ..
Quite relax .. and teacher quite good ..
But I forget to take picture .. Sorry .. ><
Quite interesting short passage about history of Russians ..
Learnt some new words ..
Going to study!! must study !!
Exam soon ..
Today started study in library..
= = so-called library is a small classroom..
designated for study..
This is what i studied till 12am.. =)
The paper is all my rasskas..
Still got lots more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment