Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First time cook chicken feet

Big big sun ..
But its so cold outside ...
-20 !! 
NEGATIVE !!
Went to uni
informatics class ..
took зачёт ..
teacher no teach at all so ...
we came back early !!
And I decided to cook the chicken feet ..
Bought loooong loooong time ago ..


Forget to take picture before eating ... Finished dy ... ><

Finished .. I didnt cook all chicken feet ... still got a lot !!
Left one, managed to take picture..
Sharmyne recommended to cook salty de next time ...
That's basically what happened today ...
I cooked the chicken feet for 1 hour !!
1 hour plus with small fire ... 
Oh yea .. And ..
Kah Yee and Elvis did pancake today ..
Not bad ... With cheese and chocolate inside .. 
Didnt take photo ...
*I was in kitchen larh !! 
Busy cooking chicken feet how take photo ??*
=P 
excuses
Haha ..
Then eat then slept awhile ..
dono why after eat will feel sleepy and sleep ...
then jiu very hardworking again ...
recently not so lazy ...
Kah Yee still say I am lazy ...
but for me counted as not lazy dy lorh ...
Hahahaha ~ Not yet see the real lazy version of me ..
So I washed my clothes and bathed ...
A lot of clothes !!
Consequences of being lazy ... =P
Thats all ... Hope my clothes can dry ..
and not smelly ... 
xD
**зачёт (zachiot) =credit or a confirmation given by teacher to aprrove and let you go sit for exam.
Without that, you cannot sit for exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment