Monday, February 20, 2012

19/2/2012

Sunday ~
We finished our holidays .. =(
So sad ..
I am glad that I didnt waste my holidays ..
I was preparing for CnY celebration ..
Altho its over but we still are having CnY celebration here in Volgograd..
Among all Malaysians ..
It will be held next week 26 feb ..
A lot of decorations needed to be done ..
Yet not all done yet ..
Next week it seems ..
Have to rush everything ..
Our perfect clever head of decorations ..
Kah Yee, made it a bit too grand ..
Haha ~ Its a good thing tho ..
Just have to put much more time and effort in decorations ..
Worth it ~ YEAH ~!!
We do it together !!
She is good and always do everything by her own ..
Kind hearted .. haha ..
She cooked dinner for 3 of us that night..
Sunday night ..
Spaghetti .. NICE !!
Thanks ~ =) ..
A reliable, hard-working, responsible and caring senior ..
Haha .. with her creative, clever, funny cousin, Carmen ..
Nothing much to say about my Sunday ..
As usual morning went to church,
OH YA !! I signed up for a course..
organized by the church .. called Amazing Grace..
Free I guess.. Its on Monday 5:30pm ..
then afternoon bought stuffs and food ..
night eat spaghetti ..
continued did some decorations ..
still got like 30 percent more to go i think ..
Will put more effort in it ..
Gonna sleep early ~ Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment