Monday, February 20, 2012

Poem day..

Today start our class ..
Finished holiday ..
First class .. 6 hours Russian class ..
Duh .. Damn tired man ..
Teacher still teach poems some more ..
Talk bout the history of the poet ..
But at least it makes me suddenly..
Inspire me to write so many poems ..
And I written a lot !! In facebook ..
Gonna copy and paste share it here ..
ENJOY !!


First of all.. 
Random ~
Tears clean the window of your soul,
and your love filled my heart's sorrow.
Cry and here's a shoulder to borrow,
and I'll never leave you alone..
and makes your feeling not so low ..

Then I went to toilet..
saw someone didnt flush the toilet ..
and wrote this ..
In the toilet ~
Why the toilet never flush?
Is it so hard or you rush?
Don't you know that it sucks?
And everybody will feel yucks!

Then after that ..
In class~
Our teacher's telling story,
*Kulu kili kulu kili*
(sound effect)
Suddenly I feel sleepy,
Then she said, "kuku, nie spi"
(nie spi means don't sleep)

After class finished ..
In front of computer~
Alexander Cergeiwitch Pushkin,
why do you have to be so mean?
You wrote poems, so boring,
makes me headache and my brain not working!

And there finish my feeling to write poem ..
Until just now ..
I have to crack my head then I managed to write one more ..
Last one ..
For tomorrow~
Tomorrow is BIOLOGY,
go to Morpho must bring tea.
( Morpho is far and weather is cold so..)
Have to wake up so early,
hope we finish class early.
Study mood has yet strike me,
I have no mood to study.
Tonight has to sleep early,
if not in class feel sleepy.

Thats all..
Haha .. Thanks everyone ..
I know not so good but ~
Just to share .. 
Tomorrow 8am start class .. 7:30am have to go ..
wake up 7am .. duh ~
LAZY arh ~ 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment