Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Apologize

I am sorry ~
I am skipping my blog post ...
lolz ..
Coz nothing happen yesterday .. 
the only thing happen ..
I wanted to wash cloth yet lazy .. postponed today ..
And slept in the afternoon .. END ~
Today ~ 
Bio class day ..
Have to go Morpho ..
Wanted to use mashrut ..
Only 44 can reach there ..
Waited so long 1 came .. but full ~
Drove away didnt even stop ..
Waited again .. 2nd came ..
Drove away didnt stop again ..
Then forced to take trolleybus, walk, tramvai ..
*as mentioned in here*
Haiz ..
I thought it was an unlucky day for all of us .. 
but i still pray .. I know God planned a good one for us ..
Altho teacher didnt let us go earlier ..
but we managed to catch mashrut when we were coming back ..
THANK GOD !!
No nid to walk .. =)
Straight away reach the bus stop ..
And afternoon wanted to wash clothes ..
LAZY again !!
Postpone to tomorrow .. T.T
MUST wash tomorrow ..
Tomorrow Russian class ends very early ..
and we have to tell our rasskas ..
So, got to go now ..
Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment