Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First day of memorizing

Today,
This morning when I wake up,
I wanted to eat bread but have to brush teeth first ..
So I went to brush teeth ,
with my eyes staring on the bread, wanted to eat it..
until i left my room and went brush teeth ..
When I came back into my room,
my bread is GONE !!!
Arhh !!!
Haha ~ Here it is ..
Sharmyne took my bread,
she also wanted to eat and so she helped me made some..
Thanks ! =)
After that .. whole day stay in hostel ..
No go anywhere ..
Study rasskas ..
One more thing to talk about is ..
Elvis tried his credit cards today ..
And he can use it !! 
So he bought 1 box of ice cream ..
Not to celebrate that ..
We enjoyed the ice cream together with 
Kah Yee and Carmen.. 5 of us ..
We didnt manage to finish it ..
So Elvis gave it to Kah Yee for her supper ..
Basically thats all about today ~ 
Keep on memorizing BUT !!
also plus a lot of relaxing,
chatting with friends,
doing this and that .. lolz ..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment