Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Special post

Actually I answered all your questions before..
All of it.. Non of it left out ..
Let's reconfirm you again ..
First, yea, you mean a lot to me..
A lot ~ And I mean it..
I dont show out coz I already get used to it,
i already get used to hide my feelings ..
Put on a mask in front of everybody ..
Different people different mask..
And also depends on my mood..
Thats why night time is the only time,
I can take off my mask.. you knew it too~
You dont have to proof me anything..
Coz I knew, and always know ..
Sorry my English is not that good,
I dont understand "flaws" but
I know I am not that good,
so MUST tell me when I did wrongly..
I might not accept your advice straightaway,
but i will remember it .. Really~
I left nobody else..
Some more I almost dont trust love ..
U are the one left..
I will not hang on with something that doesnt worth..
U knew me, my limit, 3 times ..
Eventho i knew it was a lie,
if you told me 3 times, i have no choice ..
force my heart to take it as truth .. yea ..
I will really take it as truth .. so dont lie me ..
There is no replacement ..
U wanna be replacement for who?
U are who u are,
different from everyone else..
Special and the only one ..
U are not my toy..
Do I reli look that bad ??
Sometimes I admit I am busy with lots of stuffs..
Friends, family, much more..
But, come find me,
dont try to think that u are disturbing me ..
Just come by..
I knew u were jealous,
I asked, yet u answered me 3 times ..
my limit? remember?
I will get jealous too..
but I didnt say out .. I act that I dont ..
If I always jealous, seems like I am so not trust u ..
U knew, I always get jealous last time,
and i was blame that i dont trust enough ..
Sorry to bring that forward to you .. but ..
I trying my best not to jealous ..
Leave it to God..
He decides everything.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment