Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lazy again...

Just dont care about past few days .
I really lazy to write back ..
But today ~
Something very important to write !!
Today we have got meeting ..
For the past 3 weeks ..
In volgograd ..
3 cases of incidents happened to msian students ..
Robbery and beating up ..
So we all have a meeting ..
With agent from msia ..
It shud be a WAJIB meeting ..
But many students didnt go..
Whats the point ??
Here is a picture of it ..

That is not the important thing ..
The important thing is ...
I did a very nice art ..
(not to say i praise myself)
but i think it is nice ..
I took picture of it ..
but of a second thought ..
I cant post it out yet ..
Make it secretive and suspense ..
I only can show u ..
The mess i have to clean up..
Altho very tired but i am glad ..
that i did such a great job.. =P
here is the mess..

a bit only tho ..
Gtg sleep ..
Good night ..
I am still enjoying my holidays ..
Left a few days only ..
=(


No comments:

Post a Comment