Monday, February 6, 2012

Forced to study

Today is Monday,
and we had our russian written exam ~
Our teacher is the head of all teachers ..
And she doesnt want to lose her face,
so she helped all of us checked our answers ,
and asked us to rewrite again ..
hahahaha ~
Damn nice ~
But I still try my best to do it ..
Less mistakes as possible..
Quite satisfied with my answers ..
Only a few very few mistakes ..
=)
After that,
MSA (Malaysian Students Association) got meeting ..
at 4pm .. But I skipped ..
LOLZ !!
Its so cold outside dont feel like going ..
I am the smallest in the comittee ..
HAHA ~
Batch representative of pre-med ..
And pre-med only 6 persons ..
lolz !!
But i still went out ..
HAHA ~ After skyping with my family,
went out to get something from senior,
our Rolo Khor gor gor ,
brought hair dye from msia to russia ..
Gonna dye my hair and prepare for CNY celebration,
which will be held no longer,
in Volgograd .. =)
Then went to buy tit bits and bread ..
Gonna cut my hair short a bit,
then go bath .. then STUDY !!
Must force myself to study !!
For 4 days and exam is on FRIDAY !!
STUDY AR ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment