Monday, February 27, 2012

Sorry for the late post again ~

So.. Let's start from yesterday ..
Yesterday after class..
Chemistry class ..
Luckily teacher let us go earlier ..
I started packing stuff when I reached hostel..
To go 'camping' in Hiroshima hostel ..
A lot of clothes .. =P
Then went to Hiro with Kah Yee ..
1 plastic bag and 2 paper dragon on my hand ..
Unfortunately or shud I say fortunately ??
It rained .. Small tiny rain drops ..
But enough to make small dots on the dragon .. =(
Quickly ran to take mashrut ...
Then sit in front seat .. with Kah Yee ..
And my big big bag pack on my back ..
Cant sit properly .. lolz ..
The bag sit 2/3 and i only sit 1/3 ..
Some more need to put on seat belt ..
><  !!
Still we reached Hiro safely ..
started to decorate once we reached ..
Decorate till 10pm .. yet not finished ..
Coz they were rehearsaling  the dance ..
So we watched they dance while we did the decorations ..
So .. Have to bring to next morning ..
We were staying overnight in Hiro ..
And many of them were ..
They didnt expect so many people ..
So there is not much space ..
I planned not to sleep coz I wanted to help in packaging food..
But the seniors asked me to sleep ..
So they found one room for me..
Thanks ! and I slept around 2pm ..
Wake up 7.45am ..
Continued to decorate..
and Kah Yee left around 9.30am to church ..
I skipped .. T.T How sad ..
Finished decorate around 11.35am ..
with Rachel . Thanks to Rachel, assistant of decoration team ..
Celebration started late around 12.30am .. only Chinese ..
Then we got "lao shang" .. so called 老生..
Then games ..
Chinese session finished aroun 1.45pm ...
Then event carried on to all Malaysian ..
Started around 2.30pm .. Supposed to be 2pm ..
Then we got presentation .. "lao shang" for teacher and head of MSA, MCSC, VMIA and so on ..
Funny emcee speech, dancing, calligraphy, and dancing !!
Thats all .. Then we take our food ..
And eat ..
Then we, as decoration team, have to take down all decorations ..
Kah Yee and Elvis very sad coz they didnt make it to take photo ..
As the decorations taken down too fast ..
I didnt expect that too ..
And then we went back to Kim around 5.15pm ..
Reached hostel before 6pm ..
Lastly a very very big Thank for event manager,
Rolo Khor Leet Liang !!
Very successful and he's a very responsible guy ..
Caring also .. Praise him some more he will sombong liao .. =P
Thats all of the story ~ Photos ?
Erm ... Enjoy it yourself in next post ..
Kah Yee and Elvis,
Dont be sad .. We got next time !!
I promise I will be decoration leader for once ..
Just for 2 of u .. and let u 2 take picture take gao gao ..
=D ...

p/s: Altho everything we did, were very tiring ..
but i never feel sad when all of them were taken down ..
Or destroyed .. or thrown ..
Coz its worth it .. Its value was greatly used ..
I appreciate it and enjoy it ..
Looking forward for participating in events ..
FUN !!
Oh no ~ I think I became more and more like to stay in Hiroshima ...
only if the internet goes fast .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment