Friday, March 9, 2012

8th March 2012

8th March 2012,
is women's day..
We all get 3 days holidays ..
7th March we got half day study ..
Then our classes resume on 11th March..
Erm .. I did something for my well-known women ..
=P ..
Hahaha ..
For Madam,Esther.

For little girl, Sharmyne.
 Erm.. On 7th evening,
I went to hiro ..
To celebrate with madam, Esther..
Going to stay overnight there again ..
The first time overnight in Hiro is CnY eve..
This is the second time ..
And also the second time i slept in a friend's room..
He is a first-year boy name Jun Win..
Felt very paiseh to stay over in his room so many times ..
So I bought a burger for him to thank him ..
Who knows the next morning he made a sandwitch for me !!
Make me even more paiseh lo..
Here it is, a very nice, delicious sandwitch..
More expensive than my burger i guess ..
Haha .. Thanks !! Here it is ..

Very big sandwitch !!
hmmm.. Yummy !!

This is the floor I was staying in hiro.. Those decorations were from the CnY which me and Kah Yee did ..






I went back on 8th March ..
around 1.30pm ..
I enjoyed the time i spent in hiro..
7th march night ..
Talking to Madam.. long long time since we reli talk ..
a lot and gossip.. =P
And also karaoke in the room ..
Enjoying life .. haha ..
I cooked for Madam that night of coz ..
Washed dishes for her too ..
Then when 8th March night..
Ate dinner with Kah Yee and Carmen too ..
Cooked for them .. with Elvis ..
And we washed too ..
Thats all we did for the women on women's day ..
Haha.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment