Sunday, March 18, 2012

Useful day

The day before,
means friday night ..
I slept quite early ..
lolz.. early for me..
12o clock ..
my friends all say i slept so early ..
HAHAHA~
Why ?? For one reason ..
Keep my brain for Chemistry class..
And so ..
Saturday chemistry class..
Teacher really gave a lot a lot of questions ..
Then we did a lot .. she gave and we took turn to write and do on board..
I helped almost all of the class to do ..
Teaching them this step then that step ..
lolz.. Used all my brain ..
After chemistry, reli tired ..
wanted to wash clothes but after eat..
skype with my dad and brother..
He just came back from NS..
After skype went out with friend..
So cant wash clothes again ..
=(
Go out with Ben, Bavani and Suganraj ..
Go a place sit down ...
They eat their lunch and we talked..
Chat until 6 pm then go back..
Reli reli tired.. 
Then wanted to sleep for 30 minutes ..
but again I failed to wake up with alarm ..
so I slept till 8pm.. 
Thanks for cooking for me again .. =)
Sorry.I didnt take any photos ..
Shud practice to take more photos..
Still don get use to take photo everywhere ...
haha..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment