Thursday, March 15, 2012

Short post

Today russian whole day,
and finally finish telling the rasskas..
quite hard rasskas..
memorized a few hours ..
Then changed our bed sheet today ..
Supposed to be opened at 6pm..
but they always line up so early ..
So we also line up at 5pm .. already got this ..
Guess around 6 people
Let's see how many people around 5.35pm..


Cant reli take a good shot coz scare they found out I snap their picture..
After that ..
At night,
somebody kept on complaining her computer lag ..
and hanged 3 times already ..
Haha ..
So I helped her to reformat her computer again ..
its the 3rd time even tho not I helped her last time ..
So here it is ..
Reformating computer .. 
That's all for today ..
Very tired.. got to go to sleep ~
Oh ya ~!
Before I go to sleep, Wan to say that.
My dad allowed me to join chess competition ...
So I wil be going to chess competition in April in Nizhney..
Wish me luck and all the best ~ Thanks ~
Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment