Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coming back to blog

Since I get complain by my dad,
Haha,
I am coming back to blog ...
Not to say I ran away ..
Just that quite busy .. =P
Let's see ..
I am now studying ,
Chess, for chess competition,
Russian, for speaking good russian,
Tamil, to understand and talk with Indian friends,
Spanish, for fun and interest..
Ha ! Thats how busy I am during my free time ..
And mostly sleep ~ xD
Ok let's go to how is Volgograd now ..
Temperature kind of above 0..
but still sometime go down below 0 ..
Ice on the floor and snow greatly melted ..
Due to raining when its above 0..
Few days ago where it just turned above 0 ,
is quite muddy ..
Now its quite dry but still .. some place ..
is muddy ..
Let's post some photos i had taken few days ago ..
Family tree in volgograd .. Haha I made it .. =P
Actually before I come,
They already have a family tree,
some seniors who were staying in Kim before..
So after I come, just add in some members ..
Hehex .. =)
It feels nice to be part of the family ...
Got people jaga jaga .. =D

Went to drink coffee with seniors, enjoying life .. =P

Look nice? Chocolate cappuccino..  
Then I took the photo below in Lora's apartment..
During bible study ..

Nice Easter egg decoration.. Guess wad ? Those are real eggs and not only shell ..
=)
Thats all .. 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment