Friday, March 2, 2012

Hmm.. Nothing much ..

Yesterday night ..
Its the first night ..
I started to want play dota ..
But ~
I tot I can play .. 
I am too outdated ...
I long time didnt play dy ..
Have to update lots of stuff .. 
Do this and that ..
Duh ~ 
Finally can play .. but its too late ..
So went to sleep ..
*Then today ~ 
straight away get lecture from my dad ..
First lecture in Volgograd ..
I havent even have my study lecture yet .. 
Only start first year .. lolz ...*
Flight ticket bought ..
26 July to Msia and 10 Sept to Volgograd ..
Yeppie !! Going back to Msia !! 
Miss my house, my bed ..
My family, my friends ..
My grandma homecook meals, hangout with my friends ..
Woo~ I am not homesick but I miss that ..
=) I am going back !!
KUCHING !! Wait for me !!
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment