Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring is coming..

How I that Spring is coming??
Coz the ice is melting ...
Why ice? not snow?
Coz last time we keep on stepping on the snow..
It formed a thick thick layer of snow plate underneath..
So.. The temperature goes up and down..
So it goes wet then froze again ..
Then form few layer of ice ..
Now temperature is over 0...
It is melting and quite slippery ...
2 of our friends fell down ...
One knocked her head and sent to hospital for head scan ..
And just want to show a photo ...
just in front of our hostel..
Actually .. everywhere is flooding full of water cloak ..
*Is it correct? Water cloak??*
Let's see this ~
All that reflects so clearly is the water .. =)
Okay .. After that ..
We went to bible study ...
We took a mashrut ..
And also around 3 or 4 people getting on that mashrut ..
So it took quite a long time ...
and a trolleybus from behind honned the mashrut ..
And so he drive and close the door after i went up ...
but a police car stopped him ...
Dono what happened but we waited in the mashrut..
Not sure is it because of us that go up slow or what ...
Pity him .. =(
Okay .. Let's report something about me ..
As most of you know, 
I joined chess competition ..
Wanted to join badminton competition but ..
heard that they are not going to send team for badminton this year ..
Who knows, they start recruiting again..
But ..just let it be.. I already told my chess team master that I am not joining others..
next year maybe ... Wait I get my racquet here first .. =)
So.. Go back to my chess competition ..
We are going to have our training every Tuesday and Thursday 5pm ..
Just in Kim ..
Good news right ? haha ..
I am also learning online reading information .. 
Hopefully it helps .. 
Pray for me .. Thanks
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment