Monday, March 5, 2012

Pity one - Elvis

Today ~
Is not a good day for Elvis ..
But first of all ..
Before writing about Elvis ..
Get into me first ..
Today class started 8am to 1.50pm ..
Only Russian ..
Teacher gave us super duper long pireriv ...
*quick review*
(pireriv is a small break during class time)
So .. We kind of enjoy it a lot ..
Nothing much ..
Then I play facebook then sleep awhile ..
Until my phone alarm rang ..
and Elvis woke me up .. Gosh !!
I forgot my Church's program "Amazing Grace" !!
Quickly dressed up and shoo ~
I am late ~ =(
So sorry ..
Thats basically all about me ..
Next ..
When I was playing my computer, 
Elvis was about to go and cook ..
He was about to cook maggie mee ..
So he wanted to take the egg ..
but he squeezed too hard !!
the egg just burst ! lolz *over-exaggerated*
haha .. but it still spilled to the floor ..
So, he went and go get the cloth to mop the floor..
After he finished cook ..
He brought his bowl of noodle into the room ..
When he was entering the room,
he lost his balance and half of the soup in his bowl,
splashed out to the floor .. *haha again over-exaggerated*
some of the soup poured onto his hand ..
got burnt a bit .. 
He shouted of cos.. I mean ..
just one sound .. not like shouting as if singing ..
Pity Elvis, he was standing on the same spot ..
where he accidentally squeezed and broke his egg ..
What an unlucky day ..
When he was about to go out to get the cloth ,
and mop the floor again..
He slipped, coz the floor was too slippery ..
Fortunate in the unfortunate,
he didnt fall down but he knocked the closet ..
Ouch ! 
Let me make it quick ..
Then we went to bath together ..
Full with no empty slot ..
after that one came out and he went in ..
Bath for around 5 minutes ..
Another one was ready to come out ..
but before he came out ,
he opened the hot water tap so strong ..
that Elvis's water immediately became cold !!
Haha .. He of course said "ji dan gao"
Hahaha ..
Then after that .. I went in .. 
after that person left ..
So I asked Elvis to on full hot water tap ..
So that he wont get the cold water again .. 
Who knows he hand get burnt again by the hot water !!
Ouch ! Sorry this time is my fault ..
So sorry ~
After that .. I laughed so loud in the bathroom..
when we were about to finish .. 
and there was no one there so I can laugh as loud as possible ..
Am I bad ?? Haha .. a bit ..
but today is really not his day ..
Pity Elvis .. 
One night ..
Broke an egg, poured maggie soup,
knocked closet, bathroom incident ..
Nvm.. Elvis..
Today is going to get over soon ..
very very soon ~
Be happy and everything will be ok .. 
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment