Thursday, March 29, 2012

Special Wednesday..

Today is a very special Wednesday ..
Why ??
Today only russian class.
From 8am to 1.50pm ..
long day right ??
haha..
Actually nothing larh ..
Time past very fast for me ..
and before finish class,
we laughed so hard..
haha.. told a lot of jokes..
Then ..
Rest awhile,
Wash clothes..
Eat..
Then sleepy again as usual..
always sleepy after eat..
but cannot sleep because chess training at 5pm ..
and so I went to chess training ...
OH YA !! BEFORE THAT !!
A very big huge snow poured down ..
And I took a video ..how heavy it was ..
After chess around 7pm nothing to do ..
I learnt how to edit video myself..
Record video + music effect + words effect + others..
Learnt around 1 hour plus ...
Finally came out with this ..

It is just trial.. Hehex.. Will make some more good one next time ..
WAIT FOR IT ~!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment