Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good day..

Today went to biology ..
Just to remind you guys ..
We have to walk quite far to morpho for biology ..
Today is a very windy day ..
and small snow ..
falls to the floor just like white sand sugar..
on top of chocolate cakes ..
Because the floor is in brown colour ..
Then came back ..
Very sleepy wanted to sleep ..
but forced myself up coz I have chess training ..
*Last week Thursday over-slept missed chess training*
So I watched a movie to stay awake..
Managed to stay awake and went to chess training ..
Then came back quite late..
Cook and eat then watch another movie ..
Now its the time to memorize rasskas..
Everybody is cracking their head to memorize the rasskas ...
I guess me too .. haha ..
Our rasskas about tissues .. =)
Lastly,
Thanks to Carment,
giving me 1/3 of her bottle of coca-cola ..


Haven drink yet .. 
Today is a good day ..
Nothing comes up ..
Hope I can memorize my rasskas well and smooth ..
Fast then can go sleep .. 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment